5 gyms are located at the main Faculty of Sports Studies building in the University Campus Bohunice. The gyms are primarily dedicated to practical teaching and most are not open to students individually. Only the fitness gym on Campus is available to students' individual activities - see details below.
Gyms are also used for commercial exercise or are available for rent.
Fitness gym on campus
- fitness equipment, spinning bikes, rowing machine, treadmill, weightlifting cages, mats, dumbbells, sound system
- When there are no classes, the fitness gym can be used by all MUNI students for a small fee (800 CZK for a card with 10 entrances).
- Pay and get your entrance card in the cash office - room D33/206
- office hours: Monday to Friday 9-11, Tue 1-3 pm, Fri 1-2 pm
- Check the schedule - select "Posilovna Bohunice"
- Before entering always show your card at the reception.
- Sports: badminton, aerobics, gymnastics, ball games except futsal
- Dimensions: 24,7 x 16,9 m (3 badminton courts - 13,40 x 6,10 m each)